Camp Jewell YMCA

Summer Camp Paperwork


Please note that we require a new, signed physical form once every 24 months. It is acceptable to attach a copy of a school physical as long as it is signed and contains the same information as our medical form. The remainder of the medical form should be updated annually. If you would like us to mail you copies of any of the forms listed here please call camp or email All paperwork should be completed online at the link below.

Please note we do not cover camper health and medical expenses. If you have a returning camper and are unsure of the date of the last medical examination that we have on file, or have any other questions please contact our camp office and we’ll be more than happy to answer any questions.

For more information on camp download a copy of our 2018 Parent Handbook


Required Overnight Camp Paperwork
Summer Camp Medical Form
Summer Camp Medication Authorization Form (Required for any medication you require us to administer- must be brought to camp on check-in day with the medication in the original container).
Getting to Know Your Camper Form

Additional Forms
Map of Camp
Packing List for Traditional Camps

Supplemental Packing List for Senior Village

Packing List for Adventure Trips

Camp Policy on Cabin (Bunk) Requests

International Camper Transportation Form
International Camper Transportation Information



Contact Us