Summer Camp Paperwork
Our goal is to make getting ready for camp as simple as possible. We do require our summer camp paperwork to be completed in a timely basis, this way we can be ready for your child’s arrival at camp.
Please note that we require a new, signed physical form once every 24 months. You can attach a copy of a school physical as long as it is signed, and contains the same information that is on our medical form. The rest of the medical form should be updated annually. All paperwork should be completed online at the link below.
Please note we do not cover camper health and medical expenses. Please contact us if you have a returning camper and are unsure of the date of the last medical examination that we have on file.
For more information on camp download a copy of our 2018 Parent Handbook
- Summer Camp Medical Form
- Summer Camp Medication Authorization Form (This is required for any medication you require us to administer. As such this must be brought to camp on check-in day with the medication in the original container).
- Getting to Know Your Camper Form
- Map of Camp
- Packing List for Traditional Camps
- Supplemental Packing List for Senior Village
- Packing List for Adventure Trips
- Camp Policy on Cabin (Bunk) Requests
- International Camper Transportation Form
- International Camper Transportation Information