Summer Camp Paperwork
Our goal is to make getting ready for camp as simple as possible. We do require our summer camp paperwork to be completed in a timely basis so we can be ready for your child’s arrival at camp.
Please note that we require a new, signed physical form once every 24 months. You can attach a copy of a school physical as long as it is signed and contains the same information as our medical form. The rest of the medical form should be updated annually. If you would like us to mail you copies of any of the forms listed here please call camp or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All paperwork should be completed online at the link below.
Please note we do not cover camper health and medical expenses. If you have a returning camper and are unsure of the date of the last medical examination that we have on file, or have any other questions please contact our camp office and we’ll be more than happy to answer any questions.
For more information on camp download a copy of our 2018 Parent Handbook
Required Overnight Camp Paperwork
- Summer Camp Medical Form
- Summer Camp Medication Authorization Form (Required for any medication you require us to administer- must be brought to camp on check-in day with the medication in the original container).
- Getting to Know Your Camper Form
- Map of Camp
- Packing List for Traditional Camps
- Supplemental Packing List for Senior Village
- Packing List for Adventure Trips
- Camp Policy on Cabin (Bunk) Requests
- International Camper Transportation Form
- International Camper Transportation Information