Family Camps provide a great experience for everyone in your family! Parents get the benefit of their family staying in a safe environment. You are surrounded by caring staff members and plenty of fun activities. Children enjoy participation in challenging activities and games, while having fun with their parents. Everyone gets to make new friends! With Camp Jewell staff hosting, organizing, and facilitating the weekend, the only thing left to worry about is what fun activity to do next!
From as little as $1,100 for a cabin of up to 12 people you can spend a long weekend relaxing, having fun, and reconnecting!
Our goal is for your family to share a unique camp experience that will:
- Strengthen bonds and relationships between all members of your family
- Improve communication skills
- Challenge you and your family to try something exciting and new
- Slow down the pace of everyday life and live simply for a few days in each others company
- Enable all in your family to have fun!
Special activities include:
- Cardboard Boat Regatta
- Pumpkin Carving
- Gold Rush
- Movie on the Hill
- Square Dancing
- Yule Log Hunt
- Arts & crafts
- General sports
- Low and High Ropes
Seasonal activities include snow-tubing, cross country skiing, ice skating, swimming, horseback riding, kayaking, and boating, just to name a few!
To register simply call our camp office or download a Camp Jewell Family Camp Registration Form