Family Camps provide a great experience for everyone in your family! Parents get the benefit of their family staying in a safe environment. You are surrounded by caring staff members and plenty of fun activities. Children enjoy participation in challenging activities and games, while having fun with their parents. Everyone gets to make new friends! With Camp Jewell staff hosting, organizing, and facilitating the weekend, the only thing left to worry about is what fun activity to do next!
Our goal is for your family to share a unique camp experience that will:
- Strengthen bonds and relationships between all members of your family
- Improve communication skills
- Challenge you and your family to try something exciting and new
- Slow down the pace of everyday life and live simply for a few days in each others company
- Enable all in your family to have fun!
2022 Family Camp Prices
Starting at $175 per person (ages 9+) minimum charge 8 people per cabin group.
Children ages 4-9 $125 per person
Children under 4 are free.
Additional charges for specific cabins.
Shared hostel housing $150 per person.
All meals and activities (excluding horseback riding) are included.