Celebrate Your Special Day on the Shores of Triangle Lake
Camp Jewell YMCA provides the perfect setting for weddings and other special events and meetings. With two separate, full-service facilities within our 540 acres we can cater to your needs however large or small.
Camp has two unique chapel facilities for your ceremony, and your choice of two reception halls as well.
The Hide-A-Way Ranch sits on a rise overlooking the north shore of Triangle Lake, and provides an intimate dining experience for up to 100 guests.
Our Main Dining Facility provides a large reception space for as many as 350 guests. The hall’s rustic yet elegant charm has expansive views of our fields, lake, and chapel island facility.
Our Dining Services Staff will be happy to put together a menu to suit your unique needs while our on-site lodging and year-round recreational activities offer you and your guests an authentic and affordable New England experience.
Please contact our office by email at email@example.com or phone 860 379 2782 for more information.
Additional Amenities that Camp can provide you and your guests…
- In-House Catering Service
- Lodging for as many as 350 guests
- Draught Horse Service to/from your ceremony and reception
- Recreational Activity Options for your guests
Receptions at Camp Jewell YMCA include the following:
- Use of a chapel facility or other camp location for the ceremony
- Use of the reception hall for 4 hours
- Use of camp tables and chairs
- Staffing during the event
- AV equipment
- Rehearsal time the day prior for 1.5 hours
- Changing rooms for the wedding party
- Use of the full property for photography
- Electricity hook up for any additional tents or temporary structures
- Overnight accommodations are available for an additional fee of $30 per person per night which includes a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
- Recreational Activities can be made available for an additional fee.
- Our food service department can provide additional meals for $15 per person. Other options are available by request.
- Extended length of event is $500 per hour.
- You may begin décor set up at 9am on the day of the event.
- Payment for special events must be received in advance of the event. A deposit of 25% is due within 30 days of making a reservation.
- Please review the full “Rental Agreement” for detailed guidelines about Camp Jewell’s policies.
For more information on holding your wedding at Camp Jewell, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org