Halloween Harvest Fest
Bring the whole family to a night of fall fun! Camp Jewell becomes a maze of trick-or-treat cabins, spooky trails, and Halloween excitement! Please bring a flashlight, warm costume, and goody bag! No reservations needed.
Free Admission! No reservations are required.
October 22, 2016
RAIN OR SHINE!!!
Per state law, please leave your pets at home.
Typical Event Schedule
- Pumpkin Carving/4:00pm to 7:00pm
- Arts/Crafts/4:00pm to 7:00pm
- Children’s Hay Maze/4:00pm to 7:00pm
- Trading Post/4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Hayrides and Pony Rides/4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Mini-Farm/Games/4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Frankenstein’s Café/5:00pm to 7:00pm
- Monster Mash Dance Party/5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Face Painting/5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Trick or Treating/5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Storytelling Campfire/6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Haunted Trail/6:30pm to 8:00pm
- Buffet dinner: $5 per person.
- Pumpkin carving: $5 per pumpkin.
- All other activities are free, including candy, hot chocolate, and fun!
Donations are appreciated and benefit Camp Jewell’s Annual Campaign.
NEW FOR 2016
You now have the option to stay overnight- space is limited and please call 888-412-2267 to reserve:
- $35 per person includes:
- Lunch on Saturday / 12pm
- Decorate the outside of your cabin for the trick-or-treating visitors in the evening! Supplies provided by Arts & Crafts. / 1-4pm
- Dinner Saturday / 5:30pm
- Breakfast Sunday / 8:30am